I ordered 4 "grandmother bulbs" of the Basjoo Banana Tree and planted them as directed. Nothing is happening so I contacted them about replacements. This is the way the replacement program works:
-I'm SOL this year
-I have to return the dead bulbs to them at my expense between November 15th and December 15th only
-I have to pay you an additional 25% of my original cost of $155 ($38.75) to have the dead bulbs replaced by live ones then pray that the replacements aren't as bad as the originals
I wish I had seen this site before ordering from Tyty.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Basjoo Banana Bulbs
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "We bought what's advertised as "Huge Old World Style Gnarly Trunk Sevillano Olive tree" for the price of $3,159.75 When it arrived there was nothing Huge nor Gnarly about it...."
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- "I purchased a demo 930D from Jacobsen in Corona, CA in 2013. It was delivered to La Pine, OR. The first summer I used it after delivery there..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."