I ordered trees March 8th, website said "currently shipping" and next day ship.I had to keep calling them to check on the status.
At first they said they were waiting on one of the two species ordered and that it be a few days. When 2 weeks passed, I called again and they said now they were waiting on both species to come in. These shipped almost 1 month later on April 1st. When they arrived, 1 species looked diseased and very unhealthy.
The other tree was purchased as 3-4 ft tall and arrived as 2.5 ft (and I'm pushing it to make it that tall) seedlings. I sent pics and wrote the company and they sent back a canned statement that trees are pruned for me at no additional cost and the height advertised is before pruning. And they completely ignored the other diseased tree issue. The thin seedlings I received were never pruned and certainly were never 3-4 feet.
I paid extra for the 3-4 ft trees and they sent me the MUCH cheaper 2-3 ft tall ones.I will never buy from them again and I hope no one else does either.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "Bought three trees, supposed to ship as 7-8' & about 20# each. all 3 came at 14# total! 'Complimentary pruned' as in lopping off the MAIN trunk to fig an..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."