Ty Ty Nursery - Lousy Customer Service, Diseased Plants and you don't get what you ordered
I ordered trees March 8th, website said "currently shipping" and next day ship.I had to keep calling them to check on the status.
At first they said they were waiting on one of the two species ordered and that it be a few days. When 2 weeks passed, I called again and they said now they were waiting on both species to come in. These shipped almost 1 month later on April 1st. When they arrived, 1 species looked diseased and very unhealthy.
The other tree was purchased as 3-4 ft tall and arrived as 2.5 ft (and I'm pushing it to make it that tall) seedlings. I sent pics and wrote the company and they sent back a canned statement that trees are pruned for me at no additional cost and the height advertised is before pruning. And they completely ignored the other diseased tree issue. The thin seedlings I received were never pruned and certainly were never 3-4 feet.
I paid extra for the 3-4 ft trees and they sent me the MUCH cheaper 2-3 ft tall ones.I will never buy from them again and I hope no one else does either.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I ordered 4 "grandmother bulbs" of the Basjoo Banana Tree and planted them as directed. Nothing is happening so I contacted them about replacements. This is the way the replacement..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."