I ordered trees March 8th, website said "currently shipping" and next day ship.I had to keep calling them to check on the status.

At first they said they were waiting on one of the two species ordered and that it be a few days. When 2 weeks passed, I called again and they said now they were waiting on both species to come in. These shipped almost 1 month later on April 1st. When they arrived, 1 species looked diseased and very unhealthy.

The other tree was purchased as 3-4 ft tall and arrived as 2.5 ft (and I'm pushing it to make it that tall) seedlings. I sent pics and wrote the company and they sent back a canned statement that trees are pruned for me at no additional cost and the height advertised is before pruning. And they completely ignored the other diseased tree issue. The thin seedlings I received were never pruned and certainly were never 3-4 feet.

I paid extra for the 3-4 ft trees and they sent me the MUCH cheaper 2-3 ft tall ones.I will never buy from them again and I hope no one else does either.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ty Ty Nursery Tree
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $75
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Inpursuit
San Saba, Texas, United States #953145

We ordered a caddo pecan tree from tyty.It was supposed to be a bearing age tree.

We asked if it would be a tree with branches. We were told yes it is bearing aged and would 8-10feet tall.

When we unpacked it it was a 7 ft whip.For $150 we got a whip that is no where near a bearing age tree.