Ty Ty Nursery - Lousy Customer Service, Diseased Plants and you don't get what you ordered
I ordered trees March 8th, website said "currently shipping" and next day ship.I had to keep calling them to check on the status.
At first they said they were waiting on one of the two species ordered and that it be a few days. When 2 weeks passed, I called again and they said now they were waiting on both species to come in. These shipped almost 1 month later on April 1st. When they arrived, 1 species looked diseased and very unhealthy.
The other tree was purchased as 3-4 ft tall and arrived as 2.5 ft (and I'm pushing it to make it that tall) seedlings. I sent pics and wrote the company and they sent back a canned statement that trees are pruned for me at no additional cost and the height advertised is before pruning. And they completely ignored the other diseased tree issue. The thin seedlings I received were never pruned and certainly were never 3-4 feet.
I paid extra for the 3-4 ft trees and they sent me the MUCH cheaper 2-3 ft tall ones.I will never buy from them again and I hope no one else does either.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."