My experience with this nursery is terrible. I bought a tree and has done nothing after months. I also purchased another tree from a different nursery. It has been growing. They said the tree was in transplant shock and to wait 2 to 6 months for it to recover. Are you kidding me?!

I think in order to get a refund I would have to send the tree back. No way!

I do not recommend buying from this nursery.

Now I have to explain my experience in a 100 words. Don't have a hundred words. Just plain and simple. Hate this nursery. Have not had an experience with any other nursery before.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $49. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ty Ty Nursery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ty Ty Nursery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Ty Ty Nursery to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have found them to be amazing, but I get to go see them in person. Its a shame one not so great thing put you off so easily.