TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each .If you buy 10, you will get free shipping .

On December 27, 2010 I placed an order of 10 plants for $190.00 and paid with my credit card . Believe it or not, the plants I received were only 4" size seedlings !!!!!! This is truly misleading . I will never buy anything from TyTy Nursery again .

And I recommend not to do business with this very dishonest company .

They are thieves.I really do not understad why the State of Georgia still let these thieves doing business !!!!!

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

tyty has a lot of interesting looking stuff.i ordered blue bamboo and not only was the pot smaller than advertised, the bamboo has NEVER been blue or any color other than green.

attempt to call them to resolve the issue were a waste of time.

do not buy from these people.georgia has not *** them down because georgia is not connecticut.

Please contact me directly to get schedule for replacements. We do stand behind the quality of our plant material and understand that some of the perishable product might not survive transplanting. My telephone number is 229-388-9999 or email . Thank you for purchasing your plants with us and we look forward to getting this corrected.

Thanks,