Ty Ty Nursery - Never buy anything from TyTy nursery in Georgia

TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each .If you buy 10, you will get free shipping .

On December 27, 2010 I placed an order of 10 plants for $190.00 and paid with my credit card . Believe it or not, the plants I received were only 4" size seedlings !!!!!! This is truly misleading . I will never buy anything from TyTy Nursery again .

And I recommend not to do business with this very dishonest company .

They are thieves.I really do not understad why the State of Georgia still let these thieves doing business !!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 02, 2012 #421395

tyty has a lot of interesting looking stuff. i ordered blue bamboo and not only was the pot smaller than advertised, the bamboo has NEVER been blue or any color other than green. attempt to call them to resolve the issue were a waste of time. do not buy from these people. georgia has not *** them down because georgia is not connecticut.

0 0 Reply
Ryan Phillips

May 27, 2011 #291490

Please contact me directly to get schedule for replacements. We do stand behind the quality of our plant material and understand that some of the perishable product might not survive transplanting. My telephone number is 229-388-9999 or email . Thank you for purchasing your plants with us and we look forward to getting this corrected.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ty Ty Nursery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ty Ty Nursery.
Filing a new complaint about