I ordered three trees from TYTY, wrong idea and will never order any trees online again, they said the trees are 5-6 feet tall bloodgood japanese maple and the box was not even 4 ft tall.They are nothing but a ripoff.

Don't purchase anything from TYTY. I call them and they are telling me that I have to send them back within three business days. I will not let them rip me off like that, the Maple tree was not even bloodgood because the leaves were green and not purplish color.

I demand my full refund from them.I recommend everyone to look at the reviews which I didn't do.

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Japanese Maple Plant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

DiMeo Farms - Upick Blueberries Rip Off Dimeo Farms "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..." Read more Trugreen - Never again! Trugreen "I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER use TruGreen again!!!I have stamped concrete driveway..." Read more Dimeo Farms - do not buy here. Dimeo Farms "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...." Read more Trugreen - Horrible, will never use again. Trugreen "TRUGREEN over-fertilized and killed large parts of our lawn, especially the backyard. We were interested in killing some weeds in our front yard and our backyard already looked very nice..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more