I ordered three trees from TYTY, wrong idea and will never order any trees online again, they said the trees are 5-6 feet tall bloodgood japanese maple and the box was not even 4 ft tall.They are nothing but a ripoff.

Don't purchase anything from TYTY. I call them and they are telling me that I have to send them back within three business days. I will not let them rip me off like that, the Maple tree was not even bloodgood because the leaves were green and not purplish color.

I demand my full refund from them.I recommend everyone to look at the reviews which I didn't do.

Review about: Bloodgood Japanese Maple A Parsimom And A Pomegranate.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $168
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dimeo Farms - This is the un boxing of DiMeo fruit farms plants Dimeo Farms "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more Ty Ty Nursery - Expensive replacements Ty Ty Nursery "I ordered 4 "grandmother bulbs" of the Basjoo Banana Tree and planted them as directed. Nothing is happening so I contacted them about replacements. This is the way the replacement..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more