I ordered three trees from TYTY, wrong idea and will never order any trees online again, they said the trees are 5-6 feet tall bloodgood japanese maple and the box was not even 4 ft tall.They are nothing but a ripoff.

Don't purchase anything from TYTY. I call them and they are telling me that I have to send them back within three business days. I will not let them rip me off like that, the Maple tree was not even bloodgood because the leaves were green and not purplish color.

I demand my full refund from them.I recommend everyone to look at the reviews which I didn't do.

Review about: Bloodgood Japanese Maple A Parsimom And A Pomegranate.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $168
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Dimeo Farms - do not buy here. Dimeo Farms "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...." Read more Ty Ty Nursery - Sent me the wrong trees. Ty Ty Nursery "I ordered 3 autumn blaze (bradford) pear trees from Ty Ty Nursery in Sept. 2009. I was told the trees would ship in Nov. 2009. The trees had not arrived..." Read more Stonemakers - The back yard I wanted. Stonemakers "Hi, My name is Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger I played college football at the University of Notre Dame. My early life and career at Notre Dame was the inspiration for the..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo lie to a six year old Dimeo Farms "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more