Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate your quality products. My last shipment is thriving - all six blueberry plants are already developing strongly and the two plum trees are starting to bud. Thanks for fast shipment and great quality!

CDR Dan Rader

Sent: Mon, March 7, 2011 1:55:28 PM

Subject: New order placed: 21779

- Hide quoted text -

Thank you. We have received your order.

If you have purchased Deciduous trees or any plant listed for "Fall Shipment" then we will ship out your entire order when dormant. Please do not request Ty Ty Nursery to ship plants before dormant, since it is improper to do so.

- Show More -

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Plant.

Comments

Actually, I'm a real person and that is really what I sent them. Your experience with this company doesn't mean everyone had a bad experience and you have made yourself look pretty foolish with your allegations of fraud.

If you don't believe I am a real customer, Google my name, I work at Savannah State.

This was an email that we received by one of our online customers. We asked if we could put this up on his behalf and he agreed.

Manager

This "Review" was likely posted by a TyTy affiliate or employee, as a dishonest attempt to stem off all the internet negativity towards this company. Negativity that is more than legitimate, and well earned by this company.

I implore everyone who doubts this to enter "ty ty nursery complaints" into Google and read the threads that pop up from gardening community message-boards. It's pretty self-explanatory how this company typically does business.

They rip people off. Don't fall for this false "review" *** - they've been doing it for years.