Bought $65 worth of plants the end of April from TYTYGA.COM.There were 5 plants ordered.
Rec'd plants April 30. All plants were bare root and only one plant had any leaves, and it only had one leaf. April 30th is well into spring. ANY living plant that has leaves WILL have leaves by the last week in April.
I called them, they told me they were "Dormant," and to plant them. Called them May 15, they told me to keep watering them. Called end of May and they said to fill out a form online. I read reviews and learned that this company sucks.
Check out their BBB rating: http://www.bbb.org/columbus-georgia/business-reviews/seeds-and-bulbs-retail/the-nursery-at-ty-ty-in-ty-ty-ga-15001569/#reasonrating . Do you know how bad you have to be to get a "C" rating? Think of the most problematic customer service experiences you've had, look that company up, and I bet they have a "B." The ONE plant that had One leaf when it was shipped is doing great. It is my 2' tall charged for 3-4' tall $65 twig with leaves!
BUY LOCAL, NOT TY TY.And if you live in GA, tell TY TY they are PIRATES.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Live Plants
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "I hired this "company" to remove leaves from my yard. When they arrived they told me that they were not going to do my back yard because all the leaves..."
- "I recently purchased item 125B-BRC-RB Husqvarna 125B 28CC Gas leaf Blower from VMInnovations. It was delivered today in absolutely unacceptable condition. The box the blower came in was open when I received..."
- "Advertised High End Luxury Hotel mattress featuring handmade wool and silk.... Invoice said "Faux mattress"!!! Only thing on any tag says polyester!!! Ad shows beautiful tufted mattress with side handles...mattress..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Too many problems to list them all, but the bigger issues were: 1. Sticking to their own schedule. 2. Fulfilling their own Scope of Work (our contract). 3. ..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."