Ty Ty Nursery - Sent me the wrong trees.

Update added by user Jan 12, 2012

Ty Ty has refunded my money in full.

The best advise I can give is to document all information and discussions with this business.

Update added by user Oct 14, 2011

On 14-Sep-11 TyTy stated to the BBB that they will replace the trees this fall once they become dormant.

I was contacted again on 4-Oct-11 through the BBB that they will replace the trees once they receive a copy of my credit card statement showing where I purchased the trees. A copy of the statement and pictures of the trees was sent to them on 22-Aug-11.

Original review posted by user Sep 13, 2011

I ordered 3 autumn blaze (bradford) pear trees from Ty Ty Nursery in Sept. 2009. I was told the trees would ship in Nov. 2009. The trees had not arrived so I called TyTy December 4, 2009 and was told the trees were not completely dormant and it would be 4 more weeks.

I contacted TyTy again Jan. 12, 2010 and told them I wanted to cancel the order because the ground was frozen and I could not plant the trees. I was told by Ryan that the order could not be cancelled because it had shipped the day before, 11-Jan-2010. I was given a UPS tracking number but there was no information on the UPS web site. I called UPS and was told a shipping label had been printed but the order had not been pick up.

I made another call to TyTy and ask to speak to Ryan but was told he was not available. I left a message with the person on the phone that I had contacted UPS and the order had not been pick up and that I wanted my credit card reimbursed for the order.

I sent an e-mail detailing this conversation to tytynursery1@gmail.com and Ryan e-mailed me back stating what their cancellation policy was. He also told me he had give me the wrong UPS tracking number and that was why I wasn't able to find the shipment on USP website.

The trees arrived in a few days and we planted them in the spring of 2010. The trees have grown very well but the only fruit these trees should bare should be 1/4" in size. One of the trees has full size pears on it. The other 2 trees look the same but have no fruit at all.

I contacted Ty Ty on August 22, 2011 and talked with Chad who told me to send them pictures of the trees and a copy of the invoice. I made pictures and sent them along with the part of my credit card statement that showed where I paid them $310.83 for the trees (I had no invoice).

As of today, 13-Sept-2011, I had received no reply so I phoned them. I explained the situation and that no one had contacted me. The person I spoke with told me to call back tomorrow and talk to Chad. I ask for the name of the person I was talking to on the phone and he hung up on me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Juan Rocha

Jan 12, 2012 #408092

I am very upset with TyTy as they do not keep their promise. The last 3 months I have talke to a steven, chad and other employees about my order. They all keep telling me that my order has been shiped or is being shipped. To date I still have not even received a track number which they also promised. TyTY IS A *** ARTIST OUTFIT AND THEIR EMPLOYEES LIE!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ty Ty Nursery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ty Ty Nursery.
Filing a new complaint about