Update by user Jan 12, 2012

Ty Ty has refunded my money in full.

The best advise I can give is to document all information and discussions with this business.

Update by user Oct 14, 2011

On 14-Sep-11 TyTy stated to the BBB that they will replace the trees this fall once they become dormant.

I was contacted again on 4-Oct-11 through the BBB that they will replace the trees once they receive a copy of my credit card statement showing where I purchased the trees. A copy of the statement and pictures of the trees was sent to them on 22-Aug-11.

Original review posted by user Sep 13, 2011

I ordered 3 autumn blaze (bradford) pear trees from Ty Ty Nursery in Sept. 2009. I was told the trees would ship in Nov. 2009. The trees had not arrived so I called TyTy December 4, 2009 and was told the trees were not completely dormant and it would be 4 more weeks.

I contacted TyTy again Jan. 12, 2010 and told them I wanted to cancel the order because the ground was frozen and I could not plant the trees. I was told by Ryan that the order could not be cancelled because it had shipped the day before, 11-Jan-2010. I was given a UPS tracking number but there was no information on the UPS web site. I called UPS and was told a shipping label had been printed but the order had not been pick up.

I made another call to TyTy and ask to speak to Ryan but was told he was not available. I left a message with the person on the phone that I had contacted UPS and the order had not been pick up and that I wanted my credit card reimbursed for the order.

I sent an e-mail detailing this conversation to tytynursery1@gmail.com and Ryan e-mailed me back stating what their cancellation policy was. He also told me he had give me the wrong UPS tracking number and that was why I wasn't able to find the shipment on USP website.

The trees arrived in a few days and we planted them in the spring of 2010. The trees have grown very well but the only fruit these trees should bare should be 1/4" in size. One of the trees has full size pears on it. The other 2 trees look the same but have no fruit at all.

I contacted Ty Ty on August 22, 2011 and talked with Chad who told me to send them pictures of the trees and a copy of the invoice. I made pictures and sent them along with the part of my credit card statement that showed where I paid them $310.83 for the trees (I had no invoice).

As of today, 13-Sept-2011, I had received no reply so I phoned them. I explained the situation and that no one had contacted me. The person I spoke with told me to call back tomorrow and talk to Chad. I ask for the name of the person I was talking to on the phone and he hung up on me.

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Tree.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

I am very upset with TyTy as they do not keep their promise.The last 3 months I have talke to a steven, chad and other employees about my order.

They all keep telling me that my order has been shiped or is being shipped.

To date I still have not even received a track number which they also promised.TyTY IS A *** ARTIST OUTFIT AND THEIR EMPLOYEES LIE!