Update added by user Jan 12, 2012
Ty Ty has refunded my money in full.
The best advise I can give is to document all information and discussions with this business.
Update added by user Oct 14, 2011
On 14-Sep-11 TyTy stated to the BBB that they will replace the trees this fall once they become dormant.
I was contacted again on 4-Oct-11 through the BBB that they will replace the trees once they receive a copy of my credit card statement showing where I purchased the trees. A copy of the statement and pictures of the trees was sent to them on 22-Aug-11.
Original review posted by user Sep 13, 2011
I ordered 3 autumn blaze (bradford) pear trees from Ty Ty Nursery in Sept. 2009. I was told the trees would ship in Nov. 2009. The trees had not arrived so I called TyTy December 4, 2009 and was told the trees were not completely dormant and it would be 4 more weeks.
I contacted TyTy again Jan. 12, 2010 and told them I wanted to cancel the order because the ground was frozen and I could not plant the trees. I was told by Ryan that the order could not be cancelled because it had shipped the day before, 11-Jan-2010. I was given a UPS tracking number but there was no information on the UPS web site. I called UPS and was told a shipping label had been printed but the order had not been pick up.
I made another call to TyTy and ask to speak to Ryan but was told he was not available. I left a message with the person on the phone that I had contacted UPS and the order had not been pick up and that I wanted my credit card reimbursed for the order.
I sent an e-mail detailing this conversation to firstname.lastname@example.org and Ryan e-mailed me back stating what their cancellation policy was. He also told me he had give me the wrong UPS tracking number and that was why I wasn't able to find the shipment on USP website.
The trees arrived in a few days and we planted them in the spring of 2010. The trees have grown very well but the only fruit these trees should bare should be 1/4" in size. One of the trees has full size pears on it. The other 2 trees look the same but have no fruit at all.
I contacted Ty Ty on August 22, 2011 and talked with Chad who told me to send them pictures of the trees and a copy of the invoice. I made pictures and sent them along with the part of my credit card statement that showed where I paid them $310.83 for the trees (I had no invoice).
As of today, 13-Sept-2011, I had received no reply so I phoned them. I explained the situation and that no one had contacted me. The person I spoke with told me to call back tomorrow and talk to Chad. I ask for the name of the person I was talking to on the phone and he hung up on me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Autumn Blaze Pear
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "I purchased a demo 930D from Jacobsen in Corona, CA in 2013. It was delivered to La Pine, OR. The first summer I used it after delivery there..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "On the Lowes Website, the Bristol Lowes Store has the James Hardee Cedarmill Lap Siding, Item # 26892 for $1.83. I wanted to buy 138 pieces, however the Bristol..."
- "On the Lowes Website, the Bristol Lowes has the James Hardee Cedarmill Lap Siding, Item # 26892 for $1.83. I wanted to buy 138 pieces, however the Bristol store..."