Ty Ty Nursery - Stick stuck
Bought three trees, supposed to ship as 7-8' & about 20# each. all 3 came at 14# total! 'Complimentary pruned' as in lopping off the MAIN trunk to fig an undersized box. Roots [what remained!] were stuffed in wet newspaper which naturally froze in March shipping!
I've planted over 30 trees, 10 other just this year - all doing well. TyTy's are still 'sticks'.
Don't waste your time, effort and above all MONEY!
Yeah, they'll replace, costing me about 40% [including shipping back the 'sticks'] IF, and only IF they agree!
Support a LOCAL nursery - stuff these scammers.
Image of one 'stick', planted the DAY it arrived - it's now almost 3 months later ...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "It took them 3 weeks to take care of one tree!! They had every excuse in the book not to comeback and finish the job! They have damaged my lawn..."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."