Featured

Bought three trees, supposed to ship as 7-8' & about 20# each. all 3 came at 14# total! 'Complimentary pruned' as in lopping off the MAIN trunk to fig an undersized box. Roots [what remained!] were stuffed in wet newspaper which naturally froze in March shipping!

I've planted over 30 trees, 10 other just this year - all doing well. TyTy's are still 'sticks'.

Don't waste your time, effort and above all MONEY!

Yeah, they'll replace, costing me about 40% [including shipping back the 'sticks'] IF, and only IF they agree!

Support a LOCAL nursery - stuff these scammers.

Image of one 'stick', planted the DAY it arrived - it's now almost 3 months later ...

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Tree.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Denise

I ordered over $100 worth of trees and another $50 worth of vines.They shipped them a few months after we ordered, "so we could plant at the proper time".

Of the trees ordered only 1 has actually started to grow this spring. The rest are dead sticks as are the vines. I contacted them. They want you to fill out a form, then ship back the dead trees at your cost.

Then pay 20% of the cost of the original price, plus shipping to get your replacements.THEY SUCK!