Ty Ty Nursery - Stick stuck
Bought three trees, supposed to ship as 7-8' & about 20# each. all 3 came at 14# total! 'Complimentary pruned' as in lopping off the MAIN trunk to fig an undersized box. Roots [what remained!] were stuffed in wet newspaper which naturally froze in March shipping!
I've planted over 30 trees, 10 other just this year - all doing well. TyTy's are still 'sticks'.
Don't waste your time, effort and above all MONEY!
Yeah, they'll replace, costing me about 40% [including shipping back the 'sticks'] IF, and only IF they agree!
Support a LOCAL nursery - stuff these scammers.
Image of one 'stick', planted the DAY it arrived - it's now almost 3 months later ...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "I purchased a demo 930D from Jacobsen in Corona, CA in 2013. It was delivered to La Pine, OR. The first summer I used it after delivery there..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."