Ty Ty Nursery - Stick stuck
Bought three trees, supposed to ship as 7-8' & about 20# each. all 3 came at 14# total! 'Complimentary pruned' as in lopping off the MAIN trunk to fig an undersized box. Roots [what remained!] were stuffed in wet newspaper which naturally froze in March shipping!
I've planted over 30 trees, 10 other just this year - all doing well. TyTy's are still 'sticks'.
Don't waste your time, effort and above all MONEY!
Yeah, they'll replace, costing me about 40% [including shipping back the 'sticks'] IF, and only IF they agree!
Support a LOCAL nursery - stuff these scammers.
Image of one 'stick', planted the DAY it arrived - it's now almost 3 months later ...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..."
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."