Medina, Tennessee
3.3
Turnaround Time

I purchase two apple trees from Ty Ty Nursery in Nov 2014. At that time (they've changed the web page since.) the listing showed that the tress were six feet tall and of fruit bearing age.

When I got the the trees only came to my chin and I'm only 5' 6 1/2" tall. I called and was told they had already pruned them before shipping. I got nothing the following spring (2015), not even a bloom. I figured the transplanting had something to do with that.

This year I id get two blooms on one tree and nothing on the other.

That means I paid for bearing trees and for two growing seasons I have gotten nothing. I cannot recommend this company to anyone

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of trees that did not match what was ordered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ty ty nursery braeburn apple tree. Ty Ty Nursery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ty ty nursery braeburn apple tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ty Ty Nursery.

Comments