4723 US-82, Ty Ty, GA 31795, USA
1.2
Turnaround Time

I placed my first order on February 7, 2018 on the recommendation of family who have bought here in years passed.All items (they said) were in stock and shipping immediately and charged me over 20.00 for the shipping on this order- I then placed another order on February 26th for another order all of which they claimed to have in stock and again charged me well over 20.00 to ship to me.

I had placed a note that I needed someone to call me to see if they could ship part of the second order directly to my mother (and willing to pay additional shipping) as this was a gift. No one called. I called them back to see 1. where was the first order and 2.

if they could accommodate my request to ship partial order to my mother. The young man told me they had not even shipped the first order yet and he did not know why but he could go ahead and ship both orders today and since I had paid for shipping twice and mother is closer- no additional charges were required. So we waited. After telling my mother the gift was coming- we waited and waited- 4 phone calls later- much embarrassment over the missed already promised gift to my mother, I finally got the first order pd for on Feb 7th on approx- March 25th via UPS who as we all know ships nationwide in three days or less.

( I am not sure the bamboo will even live- it is a very small plant and was very expensive- and the berry bush I bought was so small, not sure how they can say it is a two yr old plant)

Today, April 6,2018 I have again spoken with them concerning my missing order and the missing shipment to my mother (by the way they went ahead and charged me another shipping fee on March 15th but never shipped after telling me there was no need to pay additional). Today, Marlene admits they still have not shipped the items and cannot tell me why but were sure to tell me I would have to pay 10% restocking fee to cancel the order for items they admit they never shipped or pulled from their inventory. NO apology, NO reasoning. And there is no one there I can speak with as her manager is not there and she does not know when the manager will return or if it will be today or when.

She has offered me no way to reach or time they will reach me. I was forced to call my bank and place a dispute to recover the funds (almost 250.00 total of the two orders) they withdrew in February from my account and the additional shipping fees they charged me in March for the same order- for items admittedly, not shipped. I will now call my mother and tell her she will not get the promised gift.

Thank you TY TY nursery for your poor service.I will never do business with you again.

I didn't like: Service is terrible, You can not take pictures to verify something you did not get, Failure to honor warranty or special offer, Bad seller never again, Being riped off.

Comments