Newark, New Jersey

Ty TY Nursery should not be in business as they have false advertising on their return policy. Plants did not grow and I followed their return policy only to get scamed again.

Many phone calls, faxes and letters only to have no return communication. When I did speak to manager he promised to get back by end of day. Well weeks latter I am still waiting. Personell change like underware so no one cares, management is non existent, people rude, etc.

I would not recommend buying from this company and would recommend that the State of Georgia Fraud Department investigate them to disception to the public.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Drew
Sallis, Mississippi, United States #24405

:grin The Ty Ty Nurserys Manager is so old that he forget stuff...

Amy
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #18802

They are a total ripoff.We ordered 6 trees that were to be 10 feet tall.

They came about 4 ft tall with no root balls!We took pictures of them and sent them back and they weren't going to do anything.

Luckily we bought them through american express, showed them the photos with the receipt and they sided with us and we got our money back.