I ordered and rec'd 3 paw paw (app $300) trees from Ty Ty Nursery in about Jan '10. None of the three trees ever budded out. I called them about May(?) and the fellow I talked to told me to file a request for replacement in Sept. I did that, and now they refuse to replace the trees because I don't have the original order form/packing list. I talked to a Russell 10/25/10 who confirmed they wouldn't ship replacements w/o that paperwork.

In this day and time, that's absurd service. If I lived in GA I'd hire a lawyer and sue them. At the very least i'm going to file a complaint withe Georgis/Athens BBB.

I offered to send them the 3 dead trees back, but of course, they won't take them.

Gene Johnston

Greenville, Sc

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Tree.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Ty refused to replace trees I paid $120 for that are barely alive a year later. When I called to complain, they hung up on me.

Billy do you know how many thousands of complaints Tyty has on their heads? Your comment is selfish and obviously you're of of them, since their staff makes fake names and writes good comments on blogs. Tyty should be forced to shut down.

Iv done business with Ty Ty Several times, From what your saying it seems to be your fault for being irresponsible and not keeping up with a receipt that is stated to be warrantied.

Go to Walmart with a open item and no receipt and tell me how it goes.