Atlanta, Georgia

I ordered 4 pecan trees and 2 myrtles from Ty Ty Nursery in Georgia.When I called and asked for a replacement for three of the pecan trees (that died) they would not honor the guarantee "one time replacement the following season".

This is the following season. I would not order anything from Ty Ty Nursery. Pay a little more and get a better product and better customer service.

I told them I would give them great advertisement since they would not replace the three pecan trees and honor the one time replacement the following season.I guess the old saying is true "you get what you pay for".

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

wrecked

I bet your warranty expired and you expected them to make special offers to you that others don't get

DiMeo Farms - Upick Blueberries Rip Off Dimeo Farms "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..." Read more Dimeo Farms - No Organic Seal misleading with his advertising about organic Dimeo Farms "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..." Read more Trugreen - Poor Service, Technicians NOT trained, Management Unresponsive, SAD Trugreen "Email to Admin. Thanks for your help. Please forward photos to management. I am only asking Tru Green Management to clarify the application. Note one set of spreader tracks in..." Read more Ty Ty Nursery - Stick stuck Ty Ty Nursery "Bought three trees, supposed to ship as 7-8' & about 20# each. all 3 came at 14# total! 'Complimentary pruned' as in lopping off the MAIN trunk to fig an..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more