Houston, Texas

Ty Ty Nursery has a website at http://www.tytyga.com appears at first glance to be a reputable plant nursery.I placed an order for several plants, and received half of my order, with no explanation why the other half did not ship.

The FAQ tells you that the other half probably did not ship since it is not dormant. When you try to call them at "(888)811-9132 from Monday-Saturday." you get no answer.

My advice is to use another more reputable Plant Nursery.I did not do my homework first and am having to call VISA to get a credit issued.

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Plant.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Ryan Phillips

Please contact me directly to get schedule for replacements. We do stand behind the quality of our plant material and understand that some of the perishable product might not survive transplanting. My telephone number is 229-388-9999 or email . Thank you for purchasing your plants with us and we look forward to getting this corrected.

Thanks,