I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40 pine needles at the very top. Some of them already dead or dying. Upon my complaint, the manager that quoted me the trees was obstinant, rude and lied that I agreed to the way the trees would look and also be shipped. They did not honor the agreement that we had, plus the web site shows 8 ft. longleaf pines that actually look like real trees.
I have sent back the trees, but am waiting on a refund. Even if I get a refund, I will be out approx. $2000 in shipping costs, planting costs, removal costs and return shipping costs; this is according to their "Terms and Conditions" under which I am accountable for all freight.
These people are terrible. Future customers have been warned!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Longleaf Pine Tree
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "Just received the Mylan lidocaine patches from Rite Aid a couple of days ago. First, they feel like packaging tape, second they don't stay on and feel stiff, third they..."
- "Ultra Beauty Spent time picking out a bottle of lotion. When I got up to the cashier I commented that the product was on sale. The product rung up at $19+...."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."