I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40 pine needles at the very top. Some of them already dead or dying. Upon my complaint, the manager that quoted me the trees was obstinant, rude and lied that I agreed to the way the trees would look and also be shipped. They did not honor the agreement that we had, plus the web site shows 8 ft. longleaf pines that actually look like real trees.

I have sent back the trees, but am waiting on a refund. Even if I get a refund, I will be out approx. $2000 in shipping costs, planting costs, removal costs and return shipping costs; this is according to their "Terms and Conditions" under which I am accountable for all freight.

These people are terrible. Future customers have been warned!

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Tree.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Same issue here.I ordered 70 dollars in blueberry bushes.

Many of them are DEAD ON ARRIVAL.TyTy Nursery delivers dead plants to your doorstep.

I ordered needle palms, they arrived as pictured and I was satisfied....

Wow, before spending thousands I woul think you would research the company. This company has plenty of bad reviews on line that should have made it obvious not to trust them with such a large order.

Buyers beware !!!Paid $75 in March for a Japanese magnolia tree which arrived DOA, small buds on tree dried up & dead & tried reviving to no effect.

Per their replacement policy, you pay an extra $20 to get a replacement sometime this fall 6-9 months later which they probably hope you forget it about by then.

Keep getting a run around when trying to talk to a Rep !!

So if I keep trying to get a replacement, it'll end up costing me $75+$20= $95 +$20 cost of sending back the dead tree = $115.Buy from a reliable nursery that a has FREE replacement policy !!!

to Benny Cape Coral, Florida, United States #657857

Stay away from www.TyTyGa.com - ty ty nursery

3/4 of my order arrived doa, now they want me to pay them to have the dead plants replaced.

Very bad Company.

I will report them to the BBB