I ordered a Florida Maple recently that was supposed to be 7'-8' tall and got a bare stick with roots that was 4' tall.Roots were wrapped in cellophane and packing tape with strips of cloth and crushed ice (order did arrive the day after it shipped- so kudos for shipping.

Overly pruned. Only out $60 so I wont bother with their byzantine return policy. Wish I looked for reviews first.

I doubt this this tree will thrive, if so it will take a long time which stinks because I want a good shade tree within a couple of years.Garbage vendor, do not buy from them.

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Tree.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Trugreen - Lawn care professional? Trugreen "Trugreen has treated my yard for 5+ years. Service was good first couple of years, although cost of service continually increases over time. This year my yard developed some small..." Read more Stonemakers - StoneMaker's training Stonemakers "I have been a StoneMakers dealer for 4 years now I did the training after my tour of duty in the Marines. Yes, I heard some of the grumblings from..." Read more Ty Ty Nursery - Expensive replacements Ty Ty Nursery "I ordered 4 "grandmother bulbs" of the Basjoo Banana Tree and planted them as directed. Nothing is happening so I contacted them about replacements. This is the way the replacement..." Read more John Deere - 1025r tractor John Deere "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more