Never received my tree from Ty Ty Nurser that I placed 3 months ago, they don't answer the phone, and there is no email!Going to the bank to get my money back!!!

I ordered a mimosa for our anniversary and I'll never use this company again. I am reporting them to the Attorney General for online fraud.

I can't reach anyone there and I am very angry. I see there are several other complaints against them so I'm worried I'll never see my product or get my money back.

Any suggestions anyone?Please help.

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Tree.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Dimeo Farms - Buyers beware Dimeo Farms "BUYER BEWARE!!! I got my husband blueberry bushes for Father's Day from them. They were 10 a piece with almost 30 for shipping so it was 80 for 5 bushes...." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo labels with out organic Why Dimeo Farms "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...." Read more Trugreen - Awful service by lawn care company Trugreen "...I had them (Trugreen) for more than a year and when I started to notice that my grass wasn't looking good I decided to call them..." Read more Ty Ty Nursery - Never buy anything from TyTy nursery in Georgia Ty Ty Nursery "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more