I will never buy anything from Ty Ty again and I will give the same advise to anyone who asks.Here's my story.

I purchased about 12 blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry plants in late spring, planted them in my back yard with TLC and 4 of them didn't survive. The plants that survived seem to be doing well. I was OK and understand root shock, as long as they would replace them. In order to adhere to their return policy, I sent all dead plants back (at my expense), then got an email back informing me they would replace the dead plants as long as I pay $20 additional for them to ship back to me.

Great way to go out of business.

As Steve F says, they can go to ***.DO NOT BUY ANY PLANTS FROM THIS NURSERY, AND DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ty ty nursery raspberry plants. Ty Ty Nursery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ty ty nursery raspberry plants in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ty Ty Nursery.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

umm not every plant will survive I dont see how that is their fault and how do we know you might have done something wrong.Does anybody take responsiblity in this country!