I ordered (2) 7-8 ft.persimmon trees in July 2012.

The trees were on sale. Website stated they did not ship until winter when trees are dormant and would not bill my c. card until the trees were shipped. I was ok with that since it was to be a Christmas present.

I checked every month to make sure my order was still in their system. The day after Thanksgiving I checked my order status to find no such order existed in their system. I had been waiting almost 5 months for this order to be shipped. I called and was informed that TyTy's server crashed the day before Thanksgiving and they had no record of my order.

I told the person I had the order # and a copy of the order.

He said sorrry but we have no record of your order and will not honor the sale price.Crappy customer service..

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Columbus, Georgia, United States #593463

I had the same exact issue with them.I placed an online order in September, and was told that the trees would ship later during dormancy.

I was fine with that. I called back after Thanksgiving and was told the same thing. I refused to place another order and spoke to a manager named "Todd". I told him that I had the confirmation email with my receipt and order number, but he said that he didn't have access to their email.

I asked for a personal email and he stated that he didn't have one. Finally after raising ***, he said he had access to customerservice@tytyga.com. I forwarded the email to him while on the phone, and he stated that he had received it and would be shipping my order out by week's end. That was this morning.

We will see if I actually receive my order this time as this is the 3rd time I have tried to get this resolved with these idiots.