Ty Ty sent me the wrong 2 Apple trees and 3 Grape vines that suppose to be seedless was with seeds.3 Years later that I discover the problem With a new order Ty Ty replace the 2 Crab Apples with My Anna Apples and the 3 grape vines hope they are seedless ?

I will have to Waite 2 more years to seeNo complain they do their job ok they need to carefully inspect not to sent dead plants and wrong ones. I have been their customer for 7 years.

-No one is perfect.Ty Ty nursery has the best price on trees they need to be little careful Pete Sarantos Oldsmar Fl

Review about: Ty Ty Nursery Tree.

Had an Experience with Ty Ty Nursery?

Comments

Dimeo Farms - DiMeo labels with out organic Why Dimeo Farms "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...." Read more Ty Ty Nursery - TyTy Nursery is a Rip-Off Ty Ty Nursery "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..." Read more Ty Ty Nursery - Sent me the wrong trees. Ty Ty Nursery "I ordered 3 autumn blaze (bradford) pear trees from Ty Ty Nursery in Sept. 2009. I was told the trees would ship in Nov. 2009. The trees had not arrived..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo lie to a six year old Dimeo Farms "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more